- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Deeplocal is seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to manage company-wide client and vendor contracts. The Contracts Manager will be tasked with ensuring legal compliance, risk and contract lifecycle management, while maintaining Deeplocal as a fast, nimble, and productive business. This position will accelerate Deeplocal business and contract responsiveness, removing roadblocks for staff, and improving operational efficiency.
This position requires in-depth knowledge of contracts and legal concepts, excellent written and verbal communications, negotiation skills, and an understanding of contemporary digital business practices.
This role will report to Deeplocal's COO and collaborate with team members across disciplines including Managing Directors, Producers, IT, Operations, as well as our parent company, WPP, PLC.
This position can be hybrid in our Sharpsburg studio.
- Negotiation and maintenance of all client MSAs (Master Service Agreements) including:
- Interfacing with legal counsel to redline MSAs.
- Negotiating MSAs terms with clients along with Deeplocal CEO, COO, and legal counsel.
- Review and approve of all client SOWs (Statements of Work).
- Assist Managing Directors, the Director of Production, and Producers in the drafting of SOWs.
- Review and approve of all production and internal vendor contracts.
- Develop and maintain company contract standards, and ensure that all contracts adhere to company contract standards and policies.
- Ensure insurance compliance across all contracts.
- Obtain relevant Certificates of Insurance (COIs) for clients.
- Maintain a database of company wide COIs.
- Enforce vendor insurance requirements.
- Investigate and address contract issues.
- Resolve legal disputes, in collaboration with company executives and legal counsel.
- Maintain a database of all executed contracts including:
- MSAs (including special term watchouts, insurance requirements, conflicting entities, rate cards, expirations, renewals, etc.)
- Vendor and Freelance Contracts
- Maintain a database of contract templates, including:
- Freelance and vendor agreements
- Engagement Terms and Conditions
- Projects SOWs
- Employment contracts (in collaboration with the People Team)
- 8+ years of experience in contract management and business operations, ideally working to grow small to midsize businesses.
- Legal/Paralegal experience or legal education preferred.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Comfortable with developing strategies and implementing and maintaining them.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with people who represent diverse age groups, skill sets, life experiences, and backgrounds.
- Creative thinker, collaborator, and problem solver; flexible and adaptable.
- Excited by new challenges and "startup" initiatives.
Deeplocal is a quickly growing, internationally-recognized, creative technology company based in Pittsburgh, PA. Deeplocal's team of 100+ includes experts in marketing, engineering, design, and fabrication who collaborate to develop never-seen-before physical experiences for brand clients, including Google, Meta, Netflix, and Twitter. Our studio and production facility is located in a renovated brewery loft space in Pittsburgh.
Deeplocal has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Western Pennsylvania and has received numerous awards in advertising and design. Deeplocal's work has been featured on Fast Company, Wired, NYTimes, USA Today, the Today Show, Good Morning America, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, and many more.
Invent products and experiences for innovative brands.
To be a place where amazing talent can invent, create, and inspire.
Our Core Values
Deeplocal is committed to maintaining the company's core values and culture as the company grows. Employees should exhibit the following Deeplocal core values:
- Competitive and comprehensive health care coverage
- Flexible retirement plan with employer matching
- Paid vacation time and winter break
- Profit sharing
- WPP Stock Option Plan
- Flexible work opportunities
- Family and pet friendly policies, including best-in-industry parental leave
- Fitness and public transportation subsidies
- Community service flex time
LegalView all jobs at Deeplocal Inc.
Get fresh Manager Contracts jobs daily straight to your inbox!