Cloud Infrastructure Implementation Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job
Job Title: Cloud Infrastructure Implementation Engineer
Department: Professional Services
Reports to: Director of Professional Services
The Cloud Infrastructure Implementation Engineer is part of the team responsible for implementing, monitoring, and managing infrastructure in M365, Azure, AWS. This will include, but is not limited to, M365, Azure AD, virtual networks, firewalls, VPN, virtual servers, security solutions, etc… The successful candidate must be comfortable leading design discussions with solution architects, internal and external executives, and government officials. Must be able to pass background check and meet requirements of CMMC3.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement cloud-based, and on-premises, projects with the highest level of professionalism and craftsmanship.
- Provide mentorship for entire technical team.
- Discovery and documentation of client’s current infrastructure.
- Provide training and documentation for clients.
- Be committed to continuous education and certification on current, and emerging technologies.
- Document, document, document!
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance to the Sales Team as needed.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the service catalog and how it can be used to improve customer’s effectiveness.
- Anything else that needs to get done or would be beneficial to the customer.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- VDI solutions, including but not limited to Amazon Workspaces, Windows Virtual Desktop, and Citrix Cloud.
- Thorough understanding of Azure infrastructure.
- Good understanding of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP and distributed networks.
- Understanding of how customers in the small to medium business market operate.
- Demonstrated level of success in the development of client relationships.
- Enjoy working with customers and other external stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to rapid change.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment with little supervision.
Cloud and network certifications are beneficial, but not required.
Covenant Technology Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Covenant Technology Solutions