CPL Architecture, Engineering & Tech Career Opportunities!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location(s): Suwanee, GA / Woodstock, GA/ Rochester, NY/ Buffalo, NY/ Albany, NY/ Binghamton, NY/Newburgh, NY/Hudson, NY/ Westchester, NY/ Charlotte, NC/ Greensboro, NC / Pittsburgh, PA
We offer flexibility! Some positions are available remote, hybrid and onsite!
WHO WE ARE: A leader in designing infrastructure that makes life better. At CPL, we do work for the greater good. Our culture is rooted in helping others and we want to see our neighborhoods thrive. From hospitals, town halls, schools and universities to stadiums, houses, highways, and bridges, we actively demonstrate what it means to be a full-service team.
We’re well-equipped to build cities from the ground up, and we deepen relationships by co-creating with our clients to bring their visions to life. We’re devoted to shaping an intentional environment that promotes professional development, camaraderie, and fun, and as we continue to grow, we’ll need innovators like you to help us deliver powerful results.
NEW Career Opportunities:
- Sr. Architectural Project Manager K-12 / Hudson Valley, NY
- Staff Accountant - all offices
- Helpdesk Specialist /Buffalo, NY
- Sr. Energy Engineer/ Rochester, NY
- Sr. Architectural Project Manager - Healthcare / Pittsburgh,
- Civil Engineering Project Manager - Community / Buffalo, NY
- License Structural Engineer - Newburgh, NY
- Engineering, Interior Design & Architecture
- Internships & Co-Ops - All Locations
WHAT WE OFFER: CPL cares about your future with us! That’s why we offer the following benefits to you and your family:
- Healthcare for you and your family including spouse coverage: Medical, Dental, Vision & Prescription insurances
- Paid Time Off to allow work-life balance
- Career Advancement
- Retirement Savings Plan - Contribution from CPL to grow you retirement funds
- Education/Tuition Assistance: You may be eligible for continuing education assistance
- Student Loan Assistance Program: CPL will contribute up to a maximum of $100 a month for 5 years ($6,000 total) towards student loan debt.
- Long-Term Disability Insurance Company/team member premium sharing
- Flexible Spending Account $5,000 dependent childcare annually paid 100% by team member pre-taxes.
- FREE Life Insurance and AD+D Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
What does look like working here? We believe that building a strong community is about establishing a prevailing sense of fellowship among our team members, friends, and neighbors.
- Collaboration – working with others towards the best solution, placing great emphasis on the collective wisdom of our internal teams
- Family – celebrating others’ successes, genuinely caring about the happiness and well-being of our team members, and recognizing their own families as extensions of the CPL family
- Fun – not taking oneself too seriously, fully understanding that fun at work is conducive to productivity
- Inspiration – contributing to an uplifting workplace that facilitates growth and success by maintaining a positive, upbeat attitude
- Integrity – doing what is ethically right and providing reliable follow-through on commitments
- Ingenuity – seeking new opportunities and consistently identifying unexpected and practical ways to solve problems
CPL is proud to be not only an equal opportunity employer, but a diverse and motivating place to work. Visit our website (that’s cplteam.com) to see what we’re all about.
CPL Architects Engineers Landscape Arch & Sur
Get fresh Architectural Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.