Golf Course Mechanic I
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Golf Course Mechanic I to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on a variety of small engines- oil changes, filters, etc.
- Maintaining accurate information and reports of services
- Performing minor maintenance and repairs on hydraulic and electric components of equipment
- Performing various tasks associated with maintaining properly performing cutting units, including adjusting heights, minor reel adjustments
- Regular equipment relocation via truck and trailer within region
- Ensuring that all equipment operates efficiently and safely at all times
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in fast paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Physical demands are required for this position and might include, but are not limited to:
- Regular Heavy lifting up to 50 pounds
- Noise level in work environment is usually moderate
- Occasional exposure to outside weather conditions including sun, rain, cold
- Repetitive movement- standing, walking, twisting, turning, bending squatting, stooping, talking, writing, and typing
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Golf Maintenance
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at BrightView Golf Maintenance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?