Package Delivery Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Associate today. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required.
- Paid Orientation
- Medical/Dental/Vision available at 30 days
- Competitive wages
- Community interaction
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Direct Deposit
- Drive Company Vehicles
What does a delivery associate do?
- Drives a delivery van to drop off packages to customers within their community
- Commonly works 4-5 days a week
- Typical working days are up to 10-hour per day
- Interacts with customers and the public in a professional and positive manner
- Uses handheld technology to manage the delivery process and to track & score associates driving habits.
- Follows safety guidelines to ensure a safe working environment.
- Shifts are available 7 days a week
- Shift start times may vary from 9am – 11pm daily.
- Start times could change so candidates need to have some flexibility in time to report to work
- Must be 21 + and have a valid driver’s license
- Drug screening
- MVR check
- Able to operate and navigate a delivery van GVWR 10,000 lbs. or less
- Able to easily get in and out of the van
- Able to move packages up to 51 lbs.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with customers
- Good work ethic
Why You’ll Love Working as a Delivery Associate:
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Professional growth: we offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
Equal Employment Opportunity We are an equal opportunity employer
Bluebox Logistics, LLC Dallas TX
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?