Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (West Loop)
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you enjoy working with a collaborative team in pursuit of a shared mission? Want to make a positive impact in your community? Join the Blue Bird Day team!
- Maintains a caseload of therapy groups, individual therapy sessions and daily case management tasks.
- Completes daily treatment notes, daily data input and analysis, initial and annual evaluations, plan of care documents to update goals and other documentation as needed within required time frame.
- Implements Blue Bird Day curriculum and to theories of practice models supporting Blue Bird Day's therapeutic model.
- Participates in on-going collaboration with the client's team and family including weekly emails, phone calls and in person discussions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with clients and families by providing parent education, home programs, and parent support as needed.
- Collaborates with scheduling team to manage caseload requirements.
- Creates visual schedules, social stories, and home programs to help support therapy goals.
- Participates in required supervision meetings for first six months of employment and as needed per discretion of supervisor.
- Actively participates in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist
- Masters degree or Doctorate in Speech and Language Pathology
- Experience working with children or clients with special needs is a plus
Who We Are
Blue Bird Day is an intensive therapy program for children with autism, ADHD, and other developmental disorders. Our therapies are offered in a preschool-like setting, but instead of teachers, our "classes" are run by therapists. Our collaborative team provides occupational, physical, speech, developmental, ABA, and other therapies to help our clients reach their unique goals. We have locations in Chicago's West Loop and Northcenter neighborhoods and in Wheaton, and we're growing!
Learn more at www.bluebirddayprogram.com!
Birds of a feather... work together!
The Blue Bird Day team is comprised of compassionate individuals who have a passion to see our clients succeed. We value our employees, provide outstanding benefits, and work to foster a supportive and inclusive environment so our staff can focus on doing what they love, helping our kiddos!
Our comprehensive benefits
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Travel reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- On-site staff parking for therapists with off-site sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement and professional development days
Our supportive, collaborative culture
- In-depth onboarding to set you up for success
- Individualized mentorship focused on your unique goals
- Department and all staff meetings
- Birthday and Anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
Blue Bird Day LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Blue Bird Day LLC