Manufacturing Technician - CNC experience is a plus!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Prototyping (xOps) Operations Associate serves a crucial role within the Prototyping organization. This individual will be responsible for assisting the company's CNC team as needed. The ideal candidate has prior experience with CNC machines and/or metal fabrication but does not need to be an expert in either field. This is a hands-on role that will require you to be on the shop floor working on a variety of tasks at any given time. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, willing to learn, and able to contribute to continuous improvement efforts within our team.
- Performs daily Maintenance tasks on all machines. These tasks include, but are not limited to; monitoring and replenishing cutting fluids and other machine lubricants, disposal of waste materials generated by the machining process.
- Deburring, sanding, polishing, and cleaning of completed work pieces from CNC machines
- Sawing of raw materials in preparation for machining processes
- Forklift operation
- Organization and storage of raw materials and other supplies
- Tearing down machine set-ups and tools after production runs are complete
- Operation of CNC machines
- Light set-up work that may include; building cutting tool assemblies, placing and aligning workholding fixtures inside CNC machines
- Experience working around heavy machinery
- Ability to demonstrate some level of mechanical aptitude
- Computer literate
- Self motivated
- Problem solver
- CNC experience (operation/ set-up)
- CAD software
- Precision measurement and in-process inspection
- Forklift certified
A Society was founded in 1997 and has more than 1,500 active assignments and a network of 30,000 consultants around the world.
We have offices in the United States, Canada, Sweden, the UK, Norway, and India.
You can learn more about A Society at https://www.asocietygroup.com.
A Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Society Group, Inc.
AddressFoster City, CA
Get fresh Associate Manufacturing Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.