This free Technical Operator job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Technical Operator to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Technical Operator Job Summary
We are seeking a Technical Operator to help us track and interpret geological data. In this position, you will use a variety of tools and specialized equipment to track this data, including seismic and sonic machines, but you will also need to evaluate hard samples from the research site. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering field. While we also prefer that you have some on-the-job experience, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Technical Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect data via seismic or sonic machines
- Collect and study physical samples
- Report your findings to your supervisor
- Analyze and interpret all collected data
- Prepare a report for relevant stakeholders
Technical Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field
- On-the-job experience (preferred)
- Research and sample collection experience
- Computer proficiency
- Strong technical and analytical skills