This free Route Sales Driver job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Route Sales Driver to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Route Sales Driver Job Summary
Our food and beverage company is looking for a Route Sales Driver to service stores within the area. In this role, you will request products from the warehouse, load the truck, and deliver them to our customers. Along your route, you will ensure that clients are displaying our products positively and encourage customers to order more if their stock is low. You may also provide them with marketing or promotional materials, such as banners or other items to add to their display. We expect all of our drivers to make deliveries on time and maintain positive and professional relationships with our customers. We will provide a company delivery vehicle.
Route Sales Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Load food and beverage products onto the delivery truck
- Deliver to stores and other locations along your route
- Obtain proof of delivery
- Keep inventory and order additional products from the warehouse as necessary
- Ensure products are stocked and displayed well in each location
- Maintain customer relationships
Route Sales Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Some delivery or trucking experience preferred
- Customer service skills
- Physical stamina to load and unload products