This free Planner Scheduler job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Planner Scheduler to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Planner Scheduler Job Summary
We are seeking a Planner Scheduler to maintain the work schedule for our construction projects. This role will involve scheduling both workers and equipment in an attempt to reduce costs without slowing down the project. In addition to lowering costs and keeping the project on track, you must also make sure that our schedule is in line with all relevant labor laws. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, along with excellent knowledge of labor laws in the construction industry. Time management and organizational skills are also crucial.
Planner Scheduler Duties and Qualifications
- Draft a schedule for employees and equipment
- Ensure we are in compliance with labor laws
- Look for ways to lower costs and increase productivity
- Keep the project on track and on budget
- Adjust the schedule when necessary
Planner Scheduler Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a production-related field
- Scheduling experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of labor laws for the construction industry