This free Paralegal Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Paralegal Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Paralegal Specialist Job Summary
We are looking for an experienced Paralegal Specialist to take on a leadership position within our paralegal team. In this position, you will take on standard paralegal tasks, such as conducting legal research, assisting the litigating attorney as they prepare for trial, and drafting legal documents. However, you will also use your years of experience to guide and supervise other paralegals. You must have an associate degree in legal studies and a paralegal certificate, and we prefer applicants with a bachelor’s degree. You must also have several years of experience.
Paralegal Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct research on your assigned case
- Draft legal documents
- Help the supervising attorney compile and organize information for their case
- Supervise junior paralegals
- Maintain a database of research
Paralegal Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in legal studies; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Paralegal certificate
- Several years of paralegal experience
- Strong research and communication skills
- Collaboration and leadership abilities