This free Guest Services Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Guest Services Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Guest Services Job Manager Summary
We are currently seeking a Guest Services Manager to help us maintain a high standard of guest satisfaction. In this role, you will oversee our front office staff, primarily focusing on our concierges, receptionists, and porters. You will also coordinate with our housekeeping, valet, and sales managers to ensure that every guest has an exceptional experience throughout their stay. Applicants must have a postsecondary degree in the hospitality field or experience in hospitality management, preferably in a large hotel or resort.
Guest Services Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations in the hotel
- Schedule and oversee front office staff, including receptionists, concierges, and valets
- Evaluate staff performance as they interact with guests
- Resolve customer complaints
- Coordinate with our housekeeping and sales managers
- Assist with guest services tasks as needed
Guest Services Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Postsecondary degree in a hospitality field or equivalent experience, preferably in a hotel management role
- Extensive knowledge of hotel policies and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Customer service and leadership skills
- Computer proficiency