This free Framer job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Framer to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Framer Job Summary
We are looking for an experienced Framer to join our construction team. In this position, you will construct the wooden frame of the house. You will select the materials, cut the pieces of wood to the right length, and follow the blueprints as you piece together the structure. For larger projects, you may supervise a team of general laborers to get the job done. Our ideal applicant has construction and carpentry experience. You should also have already completed a relevant apprenticeship. Experience in a carpentry discipline, such as cabinet making, is a plus.
Framer Duties and Responsibilities
- Study the blueprints for the structure
- Order the appropriate amount and type of material
- Cut the lumber into the appropriate lengths
- Supervise a team of laborers or construct the frame yourself
- Inspect the work of less experienced workers
- Clean up the job site
Framer Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Vocational certificate in carpentry or completed apprenticeship
- Construction experience
- Experience with a variety of hand and power tools
- Blueprint reading skills