This free Engagement Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Engagement Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Engagement Manager Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our company as an Engagement Manager. As part of our project team, you liaise between clients and internal teams to ensure client perspectives are being centered and addressed as projects develop. You are the primary point of contact for clients and answer their questions regarding project updates, timelines, and technical issues. You schedule and deliver quarterly reviews to ensure clear communication and expectations among all parties, highlighting ways in which we can further collaborate with clients and expand our relationship. This is a critical role in our client relationship structure, and our ideal candidate has considerable prior experience in project management, client relations, and industry consultancy. You must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Engagement Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise between clients and external teams to maximize effective communication and center client perspectives
- Communicate critical client feedback to project development teams
- Seek ways to expand existing client relationships and form new client relationships
- Perform quarterly reviews to ensure common understanding and expectations
- Answer client questions and locate answers to technical or complex inquiries
Engagement Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, or a relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience in a project management or client relations-focused role
- Comprehensive familiarity with our industry, partners, and verticals
- Superb communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills