This free Emergency Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Emergency Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Emergency Manager Job Summary
We are seeking an Emergency Manager to help us prepare for and respond to disasters. In this role, your main priority is to help us develop protocols for dealing with emergencies, whether they be natural or manmade disasters. When a disaster strikes, you will be in charge of organizing our resources and delegating tasks to our various departments. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in crisis management and several years of experience in the field. You also need to have strong organizational and leadership skills.
Emergency Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new protocols for crisis management
- Assign duties for each department
- Lead departments when disaster strikes
- Designate leaders within each department
- Delegate new duties as the crisis unfolds
Emergency Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in crisis management
- Several years of experience in the field
- Strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure