This free Development Associate job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Development Associate to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Development Associate Job Summary
We are looking for a Development Associate to help us fundraise for our organization. Your primary responsibility is simply to generate donations, but you will utilize a variety of methods to accomplish this. You will meet with potential and current donors to solicit new donations and increase current contributions, organize events to attract new donors, and develop campaigns to bring in more money to the organization. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in business or nonprofit management, and you should have several years of experience with fundraising. Communication skills are crucial to your success in this role.
Development Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop fundraising campaigns
- Organize donor events
- Solicit current donors for increased contributions
- Network with potential donors
- Deliver reports on fundraising activities and progress
Development Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or nonprofit management
- Several years of fundraising experience
- Proficiency with general office and financial management software
- Strong communication and networking skills