This free Delivery Coordinator job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Delivery Coordinator to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Delivery Coordinator Job Summary
We are seeking a Delivery Coordinator to oversee the logistics of our shipping operations. In this position, you are the main point of contact for the customer. This means you will coordinate delivery times, answer any questions the customer may have, and provide any other customer support they need. You will also handle the processing of orders, and in some cases, you may perform some hands-on work in the warehouse or loading dock. The main qualification for this position is several years of experience in logistics. While we prefer that this experience is in a similar role, any prior experience involving shipping and customer support is acceptable.
Delivery Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and process orders from customers
- Contact customers and arrange delivery times
- Answer any questions the customer may have
- Coordinate the physical shipping process
- Perform loading or packing duties when necessary
Delivery Coordinator Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Logistics and shipping experience
- Forklift operator’s license
- Strong customer service and leadership skills