This free Administrative Officer job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Administrative Officer to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Administrative Officer Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated, self-starting individual to join our company as an Administrative Officer. In this role, you will oversee a wide variety of administrative and office functions necessary to ensure smooth and efficient operations. You will act as the first point of contact for employees and answer their queries related to facilities, supplies, scheduling, and expenses. You will track and reorder office supplies, organize key records and reports, and provide miscellaneous administrative support to staff as needed. Our ideal candidate is excellent at multitasking while retaining a close attention to detail. Applicants with prior professional experience in administrative settings are preferred.
Administrative Officer Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer employee questions regarding administrative matters and redirect as necessary to the appropriate party
- Reorder office supplies
- Assist in scheduling company facilities and resources
- Manage schedules and calendars for senior staff
- Organize key company records and expenses
Administrative Officer Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Strong computer proficiency and familiarity with common office productivity software
- Excellent organizational abilities and self-starting personality
- Strong communication and multitasking skills