Workplace Solutions Manager Office Interiors
Rightsize Facility Chicago, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Rightsize Facility, a nationwide office interiors and facility services firm and the single source to PLAN, FURNISH and SERVICE office expansion, relocation, or consolidation, for corporate clients in transition.
As a rapidly growing, innovative company, we are offering an exciting opportunity for design savvy individuals to join our talented team. As a Rightsize team member, you will enjoy a collaborative, fast paced and fun environment where your contributions will be visible and highly impactful!
We are a diverse team of dedicated professionals that treat each other like family. We are committed to excellence with the balanced purpose of achieving results while having fun!
Job Summary: Workplace Solutions Manager
Rightsize Facility Workplace Solutions Managers are responsible for the success of our clients. In this role, you will engage with potential clients in person, via email and by phone as you manage a sales funnel from lead generation to closure. You will leverage your creativity and furniture & design experience to consult clients on their office space planning & design.
· Strategic relationship development to further familiar connections and to create self-generated leads
· Build rapport with clients by responding quickly to requests, maximizing face time with key contacts, and hosting presentations about new products/services and important industry trends
· Collaborate with leadership and internal partners to develop and execute sales plans
· Management of the sales pipeline from lead acceptance to the closing of sale
· Win new business with our existing accounts by proposing ideas for new projects, revisiting past solutions, and generating sales with additional client locations/divisions
· Work in conjunction with in-house designers toward the successful execution of interiors projects to meet client’s functional, aesthetic and budgetary need
· Own accountability of profitability for each project
· Exceed sales goals and meet business objectives
· Participate in programming activities with in-house designers and clients to understand office furniture and space planning needs
· ERP/ CRM data management, updating, and analysis
· Education & Professional Experience
o Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline or equivalent time spent in professional sales role within commercial interiors industry
o Minimum of 2 years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of execution
o Accomplished and well versed in office interiors with experience in interior design and knowledge of the commercial real estate (CRE) industry.
o Experience developing relationships with Owners, C-Level executives, Finance, Facilities Management, and human resource executives, within companies of all sizes
o Previous CRM experience & proficiency strongly preferred (i.e. NetSuite, Salesforce, HubSpot, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
o Positive, persuasive and energetic closers with the ability to close deals aggressively
o Loyal, honest, with a strong work ethic and good sense of humor
o Organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with strong attention to detail
o Competitive spirit with a tenacious drive for results from concept to completion
o Ability to work both independently and as a team player
o Ability to understand who each customer is and what makes the customer unique
o Ability to communicate complex ideas to buyers of all levels
o Analytical and innovative thinker with ability to analyze situations and think outside the box to solve problems, capture opportunities and to meet the clients’ needs
o Excellent oral, written, and formal presentation and negotiation skills
o Ability to multi-task and to effectively manage multiple accounts simultaneously
o Strong sense of financials including gross profit margins and markups
Rightsize FacilityWhy Work Here?
We are always innovating, collaborating and setting our team up for success.
Rightsize Facility, headquartered in Chicago, with multiple offices in metropolitan Chicago, Naperville and Detroit, is a nationwide office interiors and facilities services firm serving corporate clients in transition. Founded in 2004, Rightsize employs an industry leading PLAN, FURNISH and SERVICE approach to ensure seamless workplace transitions and is a single source for space planning, furniture selection and procurement, delivery and installation, facility decommissioning, ancillary project services and commercial flooring.