Child/ Adolescent Psychiatrist/ Loan Repayment
REAP Healthcare Agents Chicago, IL
- Posted: over a month ago
The Psychiatrist will perform psychiatric assessments, therapy, consultation, and education for a broad range of clients. They are responsible for diagnosing, ordering, and delivering therapeutic treatments to clients.
- Perform psychiatric diagnostic evaluations and provide psychopharmacological and other psychiatric treatments for assigned caseload of clients within scope of practice and specialty
- Order and interpret appropriate consultations, diagnostic testing, and laboratory results
- Provide and refer wellness initiatives and health promotion services as indicated and available
- Advise and inform clients, employee, or other appropriate people of client's condition and treatment plan.
- Participate in the educational experience of employees, students, or trainees as directed. Educate employees to support client treatment plans.
- Provide client-centered and trauma-informed services to clients with severe mental illnesses who may have concurrent substance use disorders and medical comorbidities.
- Provide in-person and tele-health psychiatric services.
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
- M.D./D.O. degree from an ACGME or AOA accredited medical college required.
- Board Certification and/or Board Eligibility in Psychiatry or any subspecialty.
- Unrestricted license as a Physician in the State of Illinois.
- Minimum two years' experience working with people with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses (residency or fellowship activities may count towards this time).
- Certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and/or Addiction Psychiatry preferred.
- Previous experience working with community mental health populations preferred.
- If looking for part-time employment, must provide proof of your own $1,000,000/$3,000,000 malpractice liability insurance.