- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a fulfillment associate, you will be responsible for processing work orders, locating merchandise, and packaging orders for shipment.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The list below is intended to capture the most essential duties and responsibilities of the job. The list is not exhaustive, and other duties may be assigned at any time.
- Picks products based on orders, using item numbers, bin locations, and quantities
- Assembles, labels, and packs orders for shipping as needed
- Completes orders and shipping documentation accurately
- Operates handheld devices such as scanners
- Assists with inventory management by keeping accurate count of products pulled and restocking inventory if needed
- Inspects packaging for damage
- Complies to all operational processes within work area to drive efficiency
- Follows quality and accuracy guidelines to ensure a positive customer experience and accurate orders
- Follows all safety processes and guidelines, reporting any defective packaging or health and safety concerns
- Achieves productivity goals and targets
- May be required to flex between various operational roles throughout the Center
- High School diploma or GED
- Any experience in warehouse or fulfillment center a plus; however not required
Knowledge, Skills and Capabilities
- General knowledge of proper packaging and shipping protocol is preferred; however not required.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Able to read and interpret written information.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Generally, the work environment is that of a fulfillment center or warehouse, specifically one that stores supplement or food products.
- May be required to work weekends, nights, or holidays as a regular part of the job.
The incumbent is:
- Continuously required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk or move from place to place
- Continuously required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continuously required to use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, or moving items
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Occasionally required to taste or smell
- Continuously work near moving mechanical parts
- Occasionally work around fumes, airborne particles, or chemicals
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- occasionally lift and /or move more than 20 pounds
- frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
- occasionally lift and /or move more than 55 pounds with assistance
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- Travel is not required.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Due to safety hazards certain items as defined by OSHA may be prohibited in certain areas
The above statements are intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, scope or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Primal Health Limited Partnership
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Fulfillment Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.