- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Palette Pro Painting & Renovation is a fast-paced, growing company that provides exceptional customer service and value throughout the entire Westchester & Fairfield Counties area.
We are looking for a talented, hardworking, goal and customer oriented individual who is eager to learn, grow and who demonstrates a can-do, upbeat attitude to overcome challenges.
Involved in all aspects of front office operations, reports to business manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to all areas of the business and maintains contact with estimators
- Answers phones, screens calls and vendors, distributes messages, and follows up on phone messages. Take messages off answering machine and follow up on calls
- Represents Nolan Painting in a professional manner. (The first person a customer has contact with is the person who answers the phone. The customer’s first impression should be a pleasant experience and paves the way for the estimator.) Provide great Customer Service.
- Assists customers and prospective customers with their inquiries or concerns.
- Makes calls to customers for foremen and salesmen.
- Schedules customer and vendor appointments. Send out customer appointment packets
- Types proposals.
- Try and maintain consistency in Scheduling Program. Track appointments and leads
- General office duties: filing, copying, faxing, mailing, etc.
- Keep front office organized.
- Composes and types correspondence when necessary. Types and designs Safety Meeting and Workshop agendas and minutes and teaching materials, handouts, and interoffice/field forms
- Assists Board of Directors with whatever is needed. (Sign up sheets, announcements, handouts, manuals, projects etc.)
- Helps to organize events and team building.
- Processes charge card payments.
- Obtains quotes for various improvement projects around office.
- Orders office supplies/equipment and secures best possible prices.
- Assists owner, salesmen, office manager, bookkeeper, and supervisors whenever necessary.
- Takes purchase order information.
- Maintains organized computer files so they are easily accessible
- Assists in setting up and organizing filing system, office, and office procedures.
- Ready to step up to the plate whenever needed
Marketing and Advertising
- Design and lay out ads for marketing, general advertising, help wanted ads
- Assist with social media posts and engagement.
- Always be Marketing
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Commensurate with Experience
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Retirement Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Palette Pro Painting & Renovation
AddressPort Chester, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Palette Pro Painting & Renovation