Director of Sales and Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
Director of Sales and Marketing
Develops and executes sales and marketing plans for the community and meets budgeted occupancy goals for the community thorough internal and external sales efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes sales and marketing plans for the community.
- 50% of time will be spent outside of the building preforming community outreach.
- Generates new inquiries through successful sales calls to professional referral sources.
- Manages the community sales and marketing budget.
- Maintains customer database.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with professional referral sources.
- Attends industry-related continuing education seminars, professional networking opportunities, industry-related community events, etc.
- Completes sales and marketing activity reports.
- Plans and executes marketing events for professionals and prospects.
- Organizes the entire move-in process including coordinating with all departments, completing necessary paperwork, and guiding resident families through the move-in process.
- Oversees make-ready for available apartments and assists in monitoring and maintaining the community’s appearance.
- Participates in the Manager-On-Duty (MOD) rotation schedule on the weekend. Oversees operations of the entire community during the assigned MOD rotation, addresses complaints, and resolves problems in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Two (2) years’ experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining sales and marketing strategies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience working with individuals with dementia.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clear driving record (satisfactory for inclusion on company auto insurance policy).
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Business Acumen – understands business implications of decisions; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals and profitability.
- Ethics – works with integrity; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support – follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s goals and values.
- Problem Solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Teamwork and Collaboration – exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; communicates effectively.
- Professionalism – approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; accepts responsibility for own actions
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand and walk regularly, occasionally sit, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
MHR-THE HERITAGE OF CLEAR LAKE
AddressClear Lake, TX
BusinessView all jobs at MHR-THE HERITAGE OF CLEAR LAKE