HVAC Residential Service Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
*** UP TO $5,000 HIRING BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED TECH ***
Comfort Engineered Systems has been providing leading-edge design and installation of HVAC systems, including geothermal HVAC systems, whole-house or backup generators, grid-tied solar systems, and solar thermal systems for almost 20 years
We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service Technician.
If you have experience servicing and/or installing generators, that is a HUGE plus!
Work Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm; some weekends and evenings, on-call rotation required
Pay Range: $29.50 - $41.50 per hour, depending on skill set + Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Aflac, Disability, 401k with company match
Required Qualifications / Achievements:
- 3+ years field hvac service experience
- Generator installation experience a HUGE plus!
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment
- Demonstrate skill set to install and service generators
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Valid driver's license
- Clean, insurable driving record
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills
- EPA certification
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- NATE Core Certification
Desired Qualifications / Achievements:
- HVAC Tech School certificate
Comfort Engineered Systems, Inc.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
ConstructionView all jobs at Comfort Engineered Systems, Inc.