This free Work From Home RN job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Work From Home RN to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Work From Home RN Job Summary
We are seeking a Work From Home RN to provide our patients with remote health care. Although you will be providing many of the same services as a traditional nurse, your primary responsibility in this position is to determine whether or not patients should seek additional medical help. You will make an initial assessment based on their symptoms and medical history and issue patients a referral to a specialist. Our ideal applicant has an associate degree in nursing and a registered nurse license. You also need to have excellent listening and communication skills.
Work From Home RN Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept calls from patients
- Take patients’ medical histories
- Make an assessment of their condition based on symptoms
- Direct patients to a specialist if necessary
- Advise patients on how to treat themselves at home if needed
Work From Home RN Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in nursing or higher
- Valid RN license
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent listening, communication, and phone skills
- Empathetic personality