This free Valet job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Valet to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Valet Job Summary
We are seeking a Valet to park the cars of our customers. In this position, you will meet customers in front of our building, request their car keys, and drive their vehicles to our parking lot. When our customers are leaving, you will bring their cars around to the entrance and return their keys. You must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this position. You must also have a valid driver’s license and a clean record. Customer service skills are also crucial.
Valet Duties and Responsibilities
- Stand at the valet station in front of the building
- Take keys from customers and drive their cars to the parking lot
- Keep keys organized so you can easily find them when customers want to leave
- Provide excellent and fast customer service
Valet Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate (preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills