This free Universal Banker job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Universal Banker to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Universal Banker Job Summary
Our financial institution is currently seeking a Universal Banker. Since your primary duties in this role will be to manage a cash drawer and process financial transactions, you should have at least two years of experience as a bank teller and experience with cash handling. You will also identify cross-selling opportunities while you fulfill your customer service duties, so it is essential to be familiar with the products and services our bank has to offer. As part of your customer service responsibilities, you will answer customer questions and guide them on how to utilize mobile banking and other account management tools.
Universal Banker Duties and Responsibilities
- Process financial transactions
- Set up new accounts
- Assist customers with mobile banking and account management tools
- Answer customer questions, providing information on bank products and services
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and direct potential customers to the correct department
Universal Banker Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Banking experience (2+ years preferred)
- Cash handling experience
- Customer service, sales, and math skills
- Attention to detail