This free Talent Acquisition Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Summary
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us fill positions at our company. Unlike a normal hiring professional, in this position, you will target talented individuals that fit the niche qualifications of the vacancy. You will perform outreach, both online and in person, to find the most qualified candidates. You then help them through the interview and onboarding processes. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in human resources and several years of HR or recruitment experience. You also need to have strong networking and communication skills.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with department heads to define qualifications for the vacancy
- Utilize various outreach methods to create a talent pool
- Help candidates apply and set up an interview
- Onboard the chosen applicant
- Maintain a database of talent and resources
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources
- HR or recruitment experience
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Computer and social media proficiency