This free Supply Technician job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Supply Technician to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Supply Technician Job Summary
We are currently seeking a Supply Technician to ensure the correct utilization of internal property through inventory tracking and storage management. This role is often narrow in scope, but we are looking for applicants with experience in the requisition, issuing, and handling of supplies or materials. As the Supply Technician, you will assist with stock control by issuing receipts and properly cataloging items for storage. You will also process documents requesting supplies. This position requires an understanding of our organizational needs.
Supply Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee supplies as they enter or leave our storage facility
- Issue receipts for items or materials
- Process documents, including requisitions
- Properly catalog and store items
- Ensure that established supply policies and guidelines are followed
Supply Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Associate degree in inventory management, supply chain management, or logistics a plus
- Experience in requisitioning, receipting, issuing, and handling of supplies
- Understanding the needs of our organization
- Excellent organizational skills