This free Studio Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Studio Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Studio Manager Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced, motivated individual to join our production company as a Studio Manager. As part of our team, you will oversee all recording and editing activities at our studio facility. You will arrange scheduling for various projects, ensure equipment availability and functionality, and resolve any client issues or questions. In some cases, you may need to be available at irregular hours in the event a production requires extended studio time or goes into overtime. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in a recording studio environment and excellent multitasking abilities. You should have moderate computer proficiency and be familiar with and able to troubleshoot all the equipment and software used in a modern studio setting.
Studio Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange recording and editing schedules for clients
- Set up recording areas and equipment
- Answer customer questions and ensure safe equipment usage
- Troubleshoot computers, software, or recording equipment in the case of malfunction
- Ensure individual studios are equipped and functional for multiple clients simultaneously
Studio Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in audio engineering or a relevant field
- Five years experience in a studio recording environment
- Strong proficiency with studio recording equipment
- Thorough familiarity with editing and recording software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills