This free Social Media Strategist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Social Media Strategist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Social Media Strategist Summary
We are seeking a Social Media Strategist to help our company grow our online brand. In this position, you will develop a cohesive strategy that covers multiple platforms. This strategy may include anything from the type of content we post to the demeanor and tone with which we interact with our customers. You will also plan and implement short-term campaigns to grow our reach. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in marketing and several years of experience working with social media. While this is not necessarily a management position, any experience you have leading other employees is beneficial.
Social Media Strategist Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze our current online presence and strategy
- Identify areas of improvement
- Develop a cohesive social media strategy
- Help develop and refine social media brand guidelines
- Study the analytics of your strategy and adjust as necessary
- Implement short-term campaigns for growth
Social Media Strategist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing
- Social media experience
- Management experience (preferred)
- Strong communication and analytical problem-solving skills