This free Social Media Assistant job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Social Media Assistant to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Social Media Assistant Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about social media to join our team of marketing professionals as a Social Media Assistant. In this role, you help develop and execute globally relevant social media campaigns on behalf of clients, creating shareable content and deliverables to support greater brand awareness and engagement. You understand the social media sphere, both the big-name platforms and developing niches, and are able to craft sincere and timely content to produce viral engagement. Our ideal candidate is a social media enthusiast with experience in copywriting, graphic design, and digital content creation.
Social Media Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and pitch social media plans and campaigns
- Execute ongoing and approved campaigns according to client brand guidelines
- Create new shareable memes, content, and engagement opportunities
- Reply to customers and public figures through brand accounts
Social Media Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or relevant field
- Portfolio of successful social media content
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite (preferred)
- Demonstrable personal presence on various social media platforms