This free Senior Research Associate job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Senior Research Associate to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Senior Research Associate Job Summary
We are seeking a Senior Research Associate to take on a major role in our clinical research. While this is not a management position, you will be expected to take on more responsibilities due to your years of experience in this field. You may lead clinical trials, collect and test samples, or simply scour over complex data sets as part of your research. You will also collaborate with various other professionals to set up and conduct experiments, and you will present your findings to the relevant stakeholders. We prefer that you have a doctorate in chemistry or biology, but we are willing to work with the right candidates who have ample experience.
Senior Research Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and plan experiments and trials
- Gather participants or samples for experiments
- Conduct experiments while adhering to all safety and ethics guidelines
- Compile and interpret data sets
- Present your findings in a digestible report
Senior Research Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Doctorate in chemistry or biology
- Several years of research experience
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
- Keen eye for detail