This free Sales and Management Trainee job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Sales and Management Trainee to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Sales and Management Trainee Job Summary
We are seeking a Sales and Management Trainee to learn the skills it takes to lead a sales team. While this is primarily a training position, you will gain hands-on experience by providing customer service, analyzing market trends, and learning to manage the different types of professionals on our team. Since we are hoping to eventually move our trainee into a management position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Experience in a sales position is also beneficial.
Sales and Management Trainee Duties and Responsibilities
- Train under an experienced manager to learn management skills
- Provide administrative support for the manager
- Research and analyze market trends and competitor activity
- Practice employee management
Sales and Management Trainee Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Sales experience
- Strong communication, analytical, and management skills
- Willingness to learn