This free Reservations Agent job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Reservations Agent to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Reservations Agent Job Summary
We are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented individual to join our hotel company as a Reservations Agent. As part of our team, you answer phones and emails, assisting customers in booking suitable reservations at one of our various properties. You accurately record customer information, including payment information, and advise customers on available upgrades or specials that may enhance their experience with us. You help customers in altering or canceling reservations, as necessary. Our ideal candidate has impeccable phone and email manners, strong communication and customer service skills, and keen attention to detail.
Reservations Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones and assist customers in making, altering, or canceling reservations
- Respond to emails with reservation information, confirmations, and additional details
- Advise customers regarding ongoing promotions or available upgrades that may enhance their experience
- Answer questions regarding rooms, facilities, rates, and events
- Accurately record customer information and charge credit cards upon successful reservations
Reservations Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer proficiency and email communication skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to resolve customer issues