This free Remote Recruiter job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Remote Recruiter to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Remote Recruiter Job Summary
We are looking for an ambitious and reliable Remote Recruiter to join our team! Our ideal candidate is friendly, outgoing, and provides excellent service to both potential hires and our client employers. Proficiency in social media, online job boards, and search engines is required. You must be detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated to ensure you meet deadlines and prepare accurate status reports for your supervisor. While you actively seek qualified talent to fill the positions our clients need, you must maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
Remote Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with clients on the qualifications they want in the successful candidate
- Search job boards and social media outlets for qualified job seekers
- Screen and interview candidates
- Forward information on candidates who meet the employer’s criteria to the hiring manager
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and other businesses
Remote Recruiter Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- At least one year of experience in recruitment or a related field preferred
- Knowledgeable in the utilization of social media, blogs, job sites, and other resources to find qualified candidates
- Proficiency in computer programs like Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills