This free Remote Accountant job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Remote Accountant to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Remote Accountant Job Summary
We are seeking a Remote Accountant to handle bookkeeping duties from home. In this position, you will communicate with the rest of the team via email and phone. You will handle accounts receivable and payable, organize and file our taxes, and report on the overall financial health of the company. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in accounting and certified public accountant (CPA) credentials. You should also have some professional experience, preferably in a remote capacity.
Remote Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- Send invoices to our clients
- Review and pay invoices to our vendors
- Approve expense reports from other employees
- Create quarterly financial reports
- File our annual taxes
Remote Accountant Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA credentials
- Accounting experience
- Remote work experience (preferred)
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent mathematical and organizational skills