This free Quantitative Analyst job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Quantitative Analyst to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Quantitative Analyst Job Summary
Our organization is looking for a Quantitative Analyst who is an expert in quantification, which is the ability to translate human response into data we can use. This type of predictive analytics not only feeds into our risk management strategy, but it also lets us understand our customers better. You must have a bachelor’s degree in mathematics or statistics to be considered for this role, although applicants with a master’s degree are preferred. Additional experience writing code in Python and R or managing SQL databases is also highly valued.
Quantitative Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze large sets of data
- Develop statistical models
- Validate the information gained through statistical models
- Utilize data analytics to assist with risk management
Quantitative Analyst Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or statistics (required)
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- Experience with Python and R programming languages
- Experience with SQL databases
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills