This free Quality Control Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Quality Control Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Quality Control Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced, motivated individual to join our manufacturing company as a Quality Control Specialist. As an integral part of our QC team, you report to the Facility Operations Lead, inspecting products in all stages of the manufacturing process and identifying issues and materials that are or may lead to defects. You perform both physical, object-in-hand inspections in addition to analyzing error logs and data feeds to isolate issues that may be detracting from final product quality. You engage in continual process improvement techniques to form recommendations on how best to streamline manufacturing processes in ways that preserve or increase final quality. Our ideal candidate has experience in a manufacturing environment, especially in roles related to quality control and operational logistics.
Quality Control Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform on-site inspections of products at all stages of production to ensure the highest possible quality standards
- Analyze data feeds and error logs to determine points of failure and devise solutions
- Create and present recommendations to streamline production processes in ways that heighten quality standards
- Ensure final products adhere to all specifications and regulations
Quality Control Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment, especially in roles related to quality control and assurance
- Moderate computer efficiency and ability to troubleshoot computerized equipment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail