This free Quality Assurance Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Quality Assurance Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Quality Assurance Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to ensure our software products are meeting our quality standards. In this position, you will test and audit our products before we release them to the public. When you find errors or other issues, you will note them and send the product back to the development team. You will also help us draft QA and testing policies to ensure that all of our products undergo the same procedures. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and some experience with software or product testing.
Quality Assurance Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft QA and testing policies for the company
- Design tests that we can apply to various products
- Test and audit the software before release
- Return faulty software to the development team for debugging
- Document and track all results
Quality Assurance Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Testing or QA experience
- Familiarity with a variety of programming languages
- Programming experience (preferred)
- Sharp eye for detail