This free Program Administrator job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Program Administrator to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Program Administrator Job Summary
Our organization is currently seeking a Program Administrator to oversee program operations. In this role, you will schedule the programs we offer, as well as help direct community outreach efforts. This position also requires frequently communicating with internal and external stakeholders, so excellent communication skills are essential. Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field and team management experience. Applicants with experience working with nonprofits or who have bilingual communication skills are strongly preferred.
Program Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee program operations
- Contribute to community outreach efforts
- Assist with program scheduling and resolving conflicts
- Assist with employee or volunteer selection and training
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Program Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- Team management experience
- Nonprofit experience (a plus)
- Networking and communication abilities
- Organizational and time management skills