This free Part-Time Accountant job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Part-Time Accountant to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Part-Time Accountant Job Summary
We are looking for a talented, motivated individual to join our company as a Part-Time Accountant. As a member of our accounting team, you will organize, analyze, and verify our various financial transactions and reports to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance. You will also perform quarterly audits, assist with payroll activities, and approve business expense reports. This is a detail-oriented position that is vital to our daily operations. Our ideal candidate has at least an associate degree in accounting, as well as excellent communication, organizational, and math skills.
Part-Time Accountant Duties and Responsibilities
- Review and verify financial transactions to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all financial reporting is suitably compliant to local and federal regulations
- Perform quarterly audits
- Assist with payroll disbursements
- Verify business expenditure reports
Part-Time Accountant Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree or higher in accounting or relevant field
- Prior experience in an accounting role, especially in a corporate environment
- Strong proficiency with standard accounting software, including Quickbooks
- Excellent communication and organizational skills