This free Packaging Specialist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Packaging Specialist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Packaging Specialist Job Summary
We are seeking an experienced, talented individual to join our company as a Packaging Specialist. As part of our design team, you collaborate with project managers and product developers to ensure our packaging is as innovative, clean, and enjoyable as the rest of our brand experience. You interface with product development teams to ensure packaging adequately protects products while in transit, displays well on store shelves, and is secure against tampering without being frustrating to the end customer. Our ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree in industrial or product design, in addition to professional experience in industrial design and a portfolio of successful projects.
Packaging Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product designers to ensure product packaging exceeds all design requirements
- Work with logistics and design departments to determine necessary packaging materials and attendant price increases
- Create novel packaging solutions that reflect our brand image as innovative, sleek, and environmentally conscious
- Present project advances and challenges to key leadership and stakeholders
Packaging Specialist Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design or a relevant field
- Prior experience in a design and manufacturing environment
- Extensive portfolio of successful work
- Excellent presentation and communication skills