This free Martial Arts Instructor job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Martial Arts Instructor to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Martial Arts Instructor Summary
Our studio is looking for an experienced Martial Arts Instructor who can guide students in martial arts. We are looking for an individual to encourage personal discipline and self-respect in addition to providing instruction regarding technique. You must display patience and positivity with students of all levels. All applicants must have an advanced belt in a traditional style. USMAF certification is a plus, but not required.
Martial Arts Instructor Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide practical instruction to martial arts students
- Encourage personal discipline and respect
- Ensure proper use of techniques
- Provide demonstrations as needed
- Ensure physical safety of all students
Martial Arts Instructor Requirements and Qualifications
- Black belt (or advanced belt) in a traditional martial arts style, such as Karate or Taekwondo
- USMAF certification a plus
- Flexible schedule