This free Manufacturing Operator job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Manufacturing Operator to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Manufacturing Operator Job Summary
We are seeking a Manufacturing Operator to operate various pieces of equipment throughout the manufacturing process. In this position, you will also set up all of the materials needed, inspect the equipment, and clean up your workspace afterward. You will perform regular maintenance on your equipment and report any major issues or hazardous conditions to your supervisor. Our ideal applicant has significant manufacturing experience, and we prefer that you have completed an apprenticeship. You also need to have excellent physical stamina.
Manufacturing Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and inspect your equipment
- Operate your equipment during the production process
- Inspect the area for hazards
- Clean up your workspace
- Perform routine maintenance
Manufacturing Operator Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completed apprenticeship or equivalent experience
- Vocational degree (preferred)
- Excellent physical stamina