This free Manufacturing Engineer Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Manufacturing Engineer Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Manufacturing Engineer Manager Job Summary
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer Manager to oversee and improve our manufacturing processes. In this position, you will focus on developing strategies that boost efficiency and increase profit margins. This may involve changing assembly line organization, making product design changes, or implementing upgrades to equipment. You also set a budget for the manufacturing department. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in engineering and several years of experience in manufacturing. You should also be experienced with computer-aided design tools, whether specifically for manufacturing or in a field like architectural drafting or construction design.
Manufacturing Engineer Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Set and enforce a department budget
- Analyze our current manufacturing operations to locate inefficiencies
- Make improvements where you see fit to increase profits
- Coordinate with upper management to align with overall company goals
- Change your strategies as you see the market change
Manufacturing Engineer Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Manufacturing experience
- Proficiency with CAD tools
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Analytical problem-solving abilities