This free Maintenance Electrician job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Maintenance Electrician to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Maintenance Electrician Job Summary
Our company is looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to become a part of our team. Your responsibilities in this role primarily focus on performing preventative maintenance in our buildings, so you may be tasked with duties like modifying circuitry, replacing breakers, and updating faulty wiring. You should also be familiar with NEC requirements for the safe installation of wiring and equipment. While it is not mandatory, applicants who have a Master Electrician license are ideal.
Maintenance Electrician Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform basic electrical maintenance tasks
- Install or modify circuitry
- Replace breakers, switches, and wiring as necessary
- Test and adjust equipment as necessary to prevent issues
- Troubleshoot electrical issues
- Observe OSHA regulations
Maintenance Electrician Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Associate degree or technical apprenticeship preferred
- Journeyman or Master Electrician license
- Familiarity with PLC programming
- Knowledge of NEC requirements