This free Kinesiologist job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Kinesiologist to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Kinesiologist Job Summary
We are seeking a Kinesiologist to help our patients recover from their injuries through exercise and physical therapy. In this role, you may work with a wide range of patients, from elderly individuals looking to maintain mobility to professional athletes recovering from an injury. You will develop a daily routine and course of treatment for each patient, tracking their progress and advising them on exercises they can do at home. Our ideal applicant has a master’s degree in kinesiology and several years of experience in the physical therapy field.
Kinesiologist Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with clients to assess their injury
- Develop a course of treatment
- Advise clients on how to exercise at home
- Lead clients in stretches and recovery practices
- Assess progress and adjust treatment as necessary
Kinesiologist Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in kinesiology
- Experience with physical therapy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Patience and empathy
- Ability to re-assess and adjust treatment as needed to ensure optimal results