This free Inside Sales Manager job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Inside Sales Manager to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Inside Sales Manager Job Summary
Our company seeks an Inside Sales Manager to supervise our sales team as they follow up on leads through remote outreach methods, such as phone and email. In addition to hiring new employees, you will motivate and coach team members in an effort to increase sales. You will also track KPIs that are relevant to your department, including the level of overall customer satisfaction, sales growth, and response time. Applicants must have at least three years of inside sales experience and be knowledgeable about the products we offer. We are looking for a results-driven individual who is an expert in employing phone closing techniques.
Inside Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise inside sales team as they follow up on leads
- Motivate and coach team members
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Set goals and develop strategies to increase sales
- Prepare sales forecasts
- Track relevant KPIs
Inside Sales Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Inside sales experience (3+ years preferred)
- Highly knowledgeable about the products we offer
- Phone communication skills
- Computer proficiency, particularly with CRM software