This free Health Care Administrator job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced Health Care Administrator to your company. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post to our site. Make sure to add requirements, benefits, and perks specific to the role and your company.
Health Care Administrator Job Summary
We are looking for a Health Care Administrator who can handle the day-to-day logistics of keeping our hospital running. In this role, you will maintain a schedule for the staff, coordinate with department heads to handle issues or policy changes, and facilitate cooperation between all areas of the hospital. You are responsible for keeping the hospital running like a well-oiled machine and delivering the best care possible to our patients. Our ideal applicant has a master’s degree in health administration and several years of experience on the administration side of the industry. Having a background as a nurse is also helpful.
Health Care Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain a shift schedule
- Coordinate with all department heads to fix issues
- Disseminate policy changes throughout the hospital
- Facilitate cooperation between departments
- Oversee day-to-day administrative operations
Health Care Administrator Requirements and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in public health or health administration
- Background as a nurse (preferred)
- Medical administrative experience
- Strong collaboration abilities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills